Rachel couldn’t help but to let out a small chuckle. She didn’t know what it was like to be such a busy, wanted woman like Pepper, but she could only imagine how tiring it could be sometimes. ‘ Alright then… I haven’t seen you,— ‘
“Thank you, you have no idea how much I appreciate that. Also, if Tony asks where I am, tell him Timbuktu,” she figured it was a white lie, sometimes she needed to be inconspicuous when she was planning.
"I wouldn’t mind at all!" said Tony, hoping he didn’t sound too enthusiastic. ”Where would you like to go?” In his head he went through a dozen things at once: what would he wear? Did she expect him to drive? Was this a date and how did he find out without actually asking? Should he bring flowers?
Don’t panic, he told himself. Just roll with it.
"Really?" Pepper asked, almost surprised by his answer. "I mean — good. I’ll.. Why don’t we just stay in? Order some Chinese food, or Italian — whatever, I don’t mind."
I’m glad you know your own husband’s name.
… Tony, you are at home all day - and I’m totally fine with that because the kids love having you at home and I think it’s wonderful that you are - but I can’t be here to keep an eye on what Ivy brings into the house.
thank you mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
No, I’m just telling you the truth
It sounded like you were patronizing me.
no but all the damn crowns bc hella fudging yeAH all your accounts are perfect like for real yee
screams you’re the best ok
sound of music au in which fraulein pepper comes in to run captain stark’s household and basically tells him what for 99% of the time, whilst falling in love with him over a dance the other 1%